Mini Cards using Ethereal Paper Pad

11:00 am Arjita 0 Comments

Hi friends,
The April Release at Papericious is full of gorgeous products. The patterned papers released are just fantastic and so much fun to use. For today's project I have used the Ethereal Paper pad.


This Paper is a colourful range of theme papers for all those who like marbled papers, dreamcatchers, and some bright colors. Premium Edition. Comes only in 12" X 12" and is for INR 800/-.
The pack has a Journal Sheet, Quote Sheet, and a Cut & Create Element page to use. This Pack also has 2 shades of matching Cardstock, 5 sheets of each colour.
This is going to be one of those paper pads which needs to be in your collection . The ways you can use these papers are beyond imagination. Me and my friends at Papericious Design Team will be creating a bunch of projects which you can recreate. 
So moving to my post for today I have six Mini Cards for you which I created using The Cut & Create Element Page and few pattern papers. They are very easy to create and I am sure you can make yours too.
I used a couple of Embossing folders, some inks, sharp pair of scissors to fussy cut, double sided foam tape and some sentiment stamps.






I hope you liked this super simple post for today...
visit www.papericious.com to grab this paper and create wonderful projects...
happy crafting!
take care
hugs



You Might Also Like

0 comments: